Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 320
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:38:13 +1200

I agree, it must be nearly 20 years ago that I spent a long time testing
FP4+ and Tri-X (35mm and 120) for exposure/development. The old adage of
expose for the shadows and develop for the highlights comes true ;-) Using a
densitometer for normal exposure/development each were (AFAIR) half the
manufacturers rated speed to get the full Zone scale. The quality of my
prints increased greatly after these tests, and I did the N+1, N+2, N-1, N-2
tests as well!!

john