Subject: [Leica] Nokton (25/0.95 micro-4/3) assembly and hype video
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:01:16 -0400

Oh, and that Nokton is a pretty sweet little lens.  Sure, it gets
messy at f/0.95 (I bet an f/0.95 Noctilux looks better wide open while
covering twice the image-circle diameter - a bargain at 10x the
price!), but the pictures can be pleasing.  Really, I think the main
thing limiting it is the sensors it has to be in front of.  (Now how
do I ward off a Rabs infestation when I teed something up for him like
that?)

But for anyone who's curious and hasn't seen these, here are some
sample pictures with the 25/0.95 Nokton:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Scratch/Nokton-25-Samples/15609899_xun2j#1169625768_dVCg8