Subject: [Leica] FS Friday, mint anthracite DMR/R9 and 35mm, 60mm and 80mm lenses
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:31:57 -0400

Sorry, the DMR/R9 doesnt' come with the motor.  The correct ad is below

1.  Anthracite R9 with DMR.  Close to mint condition, and the R9 got
CLA'ed by Kindermann a month ago.   $4200 usd,
      ......DMR and R9 both have their original boxes, packing, everything
      ..... free shipping by FEDEX to Canada and USA, at fully insured
value (it is going to cost me $150 to ship this).  The reason is that
Canada Post's maximum insurance is only $1000.

2.  three DMR batteries, all seem to be holding their charge (but I
haven't extensively tested them)
     ..... $125 each
Shipping would be by Canada Post, fully insured, from Canada, for $15
usd, to the USA or Canada.  Higher if you are outside North America.

3.  R9 motor drive (not the winder), in box.  I assume it works, I
haven't used it.  $400 usd
Shipping would be by Canada Post, fully insured, from Canada, for $30
usd, to the USA or Canada.  Higher if you are outside North America.

4.  60mm f2.8 Macro-Elmarit, nice user condition but nice glass, with
the extension adapter .....   $400 usd
Shipping would be by Canada Post, fully insured, from Canada, for $30
usd, to the USA or Canada.  Higher if you are outside North America.

5.  80mm f1.4 Summilux, ugly user body, but nice glass .....   $500 usd
Shipping would be by Canada Post, fully insured, from Canada, for $30
usd, to the USA or Canada.  Higher if you are outside North America.

6.  35mm f1.4 Summilux, MINT, box, CLA'ed by Leica New Jersey this
spring .....   $1800 usd
For this lens, if you want full insurance, I'd have to ship by FEDEX,
for $80 (I'll paying half the shipping for this).  The reason is that
Canada Post's maximum insurance is only $1000.

regards

Vick