Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View III
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:01:31 -0700

Bob Adler SHOWED:

> Finished my income taxes yesterday so I went out to celebrate at the
> Baylands:
> > http://www.rgaphoto.com/mishmosh/content/CS5Bayland_MoonriseCF000251bw_MASTER_large.html

Hi Bob,
Well now old buddy this means we have to arrange a double trade here. :-)

After all we have international trade agreements with our countries so all
we need to do is... "Which of my photos would you like in trade for the
colour bench photograph of yours? My website ...   tedgrantphoto.com
Take yer pick? :-)

And while you are at it, maybe look for another in trade for this beautiful
B&W bench fine art photograph. :-) Then I'll have the pair of bench photos.
And to ease the pain for the colour guys I'll have one in colour and a B&W
for the comfort of the B&W folks! :-)

So before we get into the hecticness of summer, beer and bar BbQ's ! :-)
Let's see if we can't get one of the trades completed. :-) Or both? :-)

At your leisure good Sir. :-)
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Bench View III)