Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 14 2011 ric
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:00:00 -0400

Waste not, want not.

Freemasons wear aprons in their meetings. For large gatherings, they
sometimes use disposable paper aprons. Two officers of the lodge were
cleaning up after the meeting and decided that the paper aprons were in good
condition still, and should not be wasted. They are straightening them out
for reuse at another meeting.

thanks for l0oking

ric

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 14 2011 ric)