Subject: [Leica] Candids at CHM
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:59:01 -0700

This is my first attempt at shooting candid photos of visitors at the
Computer History Museum at Mountain View, CA. I think I was a bit
over-generous in picking the keepers, and looking at them on the
Gallery, I think some of them should have been brightened a bit more
in LR.

I notice that a few of my recent posts, including this one, are
missing the EXIF info and the icon for enlarging the picture. What am
I doing wrong?

Finally, I should mention that I have been a docent at that museum
for over five years. I regularly participate in the
lecture/demonstration of the Babbage Difference Engine at 1 pm sharp
on Saturdays. I would be delighted to see local LUG members there.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/CHM_Candid/

Expected brickbats welcome.
--
Herbert Kanner