Subject: [Leica] LUG member famous once again
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:42:52 +1000

I recently received a slightly belated gift from my Leica dealer. Belated
because it is a 2011 calendar and it was already March when they gave it to
me!
Anyway, there is a very nice b&w large format M System calender with Red
Dots on it. Turning over to April I have found a quite lovely photograph
from Vietnam by *Craig Semetko.*
Congratulations on receiving a little more well deserved recognition, Craig.
Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman