Subject: [Leica] new galleries Rabs gets MOJO back
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:06:41 -0400

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=641534&id=648410590&l=7679bdec76
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=639973&id=648410590&l=2ba6a51d2d

I've been out shooting like old times sake the past three nights with my
last version AI 105 2.5 its the lens I cut my commercial teeth on and that
first gallery above has lots of  pix taken with it I'm sure.
With a 1.5 crop factor I never much if at all cared to use my early 80's
vintage 105 2.5 or 80 f2 but now that I've been able to go full frame I feel
like I got my MOJO back. My 45 2.8 also now seems eminently usable.
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] new galleries Rabs gets MOJO back)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] new galleries Rabs gets MOJO back)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] new galleries Rabs gets MOJO back)