Subject: [Leica] Soccer bar
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:38:45 -0400

Nathan writes:

Just a scene from last night from one of my habitual watering holes, while
watching Barcelona beat Shakhtar Donetsk (a Ukrainian team that has mostly
second-rate Brazilian players) 5-1 in the first leg of the Champions League
quarterfinal:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1243563933_9T2Gw-O-LB
- - - - -
It was a real mismatch. I changed the channel at halftime when Barcelona was
leading 2-0. Had I been in the bar I certainly would have watched until the
end. Good beer focuses your attention wonderfully.
Larry Z