Subject: [Leica] Happy stormy birthday Jim
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:17:37 -0400

Jim writes;

Yesterday, as the squall line passed through the Eastern part of the US, we
had vicious winds, tornado warnings, and over 2 inches of rain.  Today, the
sky is blue, and the Dogwoods are in full bloom.  A nice day for my 81st
birthday!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Dogwood82.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols

Tullahoma, TN USA
- - - -
Happy Birthday Jim. Nice picture too. All our native dogwoods died in a
dogwood blight about 10 years ago. The only ones that live long and prosper
are pink Japanese dogwoods. They are beautiful but they don't give the white
accents to the woodlands that tho old native ones did. Best regards on your
birthday.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Happy stormy birthday Jim)