Subject: [Leica] Any Wedding Photogs want to work on July 3?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:09:21 -0500

On 3/30/2011 6:50 PM, Clive Moss wrote:
> Hi all,
> My daughter is getting married in Chicago on July 3 this year :-) Being of
> sound mind I do not intend to be the photographer.
>
> The wedding planner is suggesting photographers, but I thought I should
> poll
> the list for suggestions.
>
> She will be the final arbiter -- but I will pay the bill. She says she
> wants
> a PJ style.
> Any suggestions or proposals? She also wants a videographer.

I love the wedding industry.  It is sort of like having major surgery -
bills straggle in for months from people you never heard of.  When I
thought I had received the last possible one, we had a call from the
videographer.  Would we like to own the master tape, for only $500?  In
the "planning" (another amazing occupation), where I could see where
this was all headed despite being left out of the process, I countered
with an offer of $10,000 cash and a small church wedding with just
family, but that was not to be.

Ken