Subject: [Leica] Thanks to the LUG
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:58:57 -0400

For the number of responses I?ve received about the M4 to M2 swap.  Nice to
know that there are still a few film Leicas among the group.

BTW, if anyone has a rapid rewind thingie for an M2/3 that they?d like to
sell, contact me offline.  I?m NOT looking for the Leica-produced item for
the latter-day MP; I?m interested in one of the old aftermarket items.
Replies offline, please.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA