Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong 7's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:02:26 +0800

> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:32:52 -0500
> From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Hong Kong 7's
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Hi Howard,
>
> Very nice work.  You must have been early, since I see a lot of
> empty seats.
> Your shots display the architecture of the stadium quite nicely.
>
> Jim Nichols

Hi JIm,
I got to the stadium about 7 a.m. - the gates open at 7:30 - and after
the security check you run like hell to claim your favourite seats!!
The shot of the North Stand, taken from the South was made about 10
a.m. - after breakfast and reading the paper. The South stand,
by early afternoon is heaving with drunk costumed fans and usually
closed to entry - so you have to go early if you want to stay dry and
get in and out to take a few pictures.
The picture of the South stand taken from the highest reaches of the
North was made about 1 p.m. when the march past was under way.
It was a cloudy and misty day. I appreciate you looking and commenting.
Cheers
Howard