Subject: [Leica] update: April show
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:28:14 -0400

Dr. Ted wrote:

The best part about the above is........... "You have those feelings as the
mark of a class act person suffering nothing more than an element of stage
fright!  "Good folks have those! No problem! Just take a deep breathe or
two, think of your most favored photo in the group and how you shot it!"
And
how great you felt when you saw the captured image in print! :-) Takes your
mind of the jitters and you'll relax! :-) Not to worry my friend if you
haven't blown them away by now, you'll surely do so at the opening and
during the ensuing exhibition!
<<<

Many thanks for your feedback and wisdom over the many years we've both
been inhabiting the LUG, Ted.  I'll save this post, it's one I'll want to
re-read often :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] update: April show)