Subject: [Leica] Show invitation for Boston area LUG
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael HINTLIAN)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:02:04 -0400

We are having a show of work at the Griffin Museum satellite gallery at
Digital Silver Imaging in Belmont, MA.  The opening is Thursday, April 7 -
the link is here:
http://www.griffinmuseum.org/exhibition-digital-silver-imaging.htm

Come see the work we've been doing with other photographers in Guatemala and
India...and the amazing Digital Silver process where our digital files have
been printed on fiber paper developed in Ilford chemistry (
http://www.digitalsilverimaging.com/).

We're also doing a gallery talk on May 19.

Would love to see all of you there.

Michael

--
Michael Hintlian