Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Fish & chips
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:35:47 +0900

My co-worker friend has been teaching me Tenkara fishing.  It is a
Japanese kind of fly fishing with rod, line, tippet and fly only.  No
reel, no other accessories, simple and great fun!

'Tenkara' means 'from Heaven', and refers to the gentle way the fly is
presented on the water.

Today I caught my first fish (ever in my life), a Yamame.  In English,
it is known as 'masu trout', and is native to Japan.  Saut?ed with a
dusting of salt and flour it is delicious!

The first 3 photos were taken with the Canon S90, and the last 3 with
M9 and tabbed Summicron 50.

http://tinyurl.com/4823c6p

Bon appetit,

Peter Cheyne