Subject: [Leica] Blog: Kiss Me Kate
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 23:17:05 -0700

Richard Man SHOWED:

> >From our daughter's high school production. Hope you enjoy these. I had a
> lot of fun taking them,
>
> http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=2078

Hi Richard,
They look great and I'm sure it was a big fun event to shoot. No over ego
actresses and actors, a bunch of kids having a great time in a play! :-)
This of course takes any pressure off the shooter and it's all a wonderful
good time with a wonderful record of her youth at school!

All these kind of situations in our children's lives are worth Gold when
they become parents! Particularly if and when they have children of their
own. I've enjoyed the many photos of our kids when they were growing up with
a wonderful re-run with their children as "Grandpa" shows his Happy Snaps!
;-)
cheers,
ted