Subject: [Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs
From: imagist3 at (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:50:01 -0600

On Mar 10, 2011, at 8:10 PM, Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> Given the dozens of M9-equivalents I've paid in taxes, I'm glad the guy
> (any my own governor Christie) is standing up for the taxpayer.

public employees are taxpayers.
reducing their income further reduces tax revenue,
as well as spending within the economy.

It seems extremely short sighted
to imagine that stripping anyone's bargaining rights
and decimating their income
some how equates to "standing up for the taxpayer;"
unless you're referring to corporate and mega-wealth tax dodgers
as taxpayers.

"standing up for the taxpayer"
"government is too big"
hypocritical pretenses
have become so very tiresome.

Far too much factual information is available
too maintain these rhetorical canards
except to the most uninformed or misinformed.

see: <>

George Lottermoser
george at

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs)
Message from shino at (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs)