Subject: [Leica] Queen Elizabeth in town
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:44:06 -0600

Speaking of ships and Leicas (my HK shots were with M8s you will recall)
here are some from M7 (?) film days....in 2003 I was intermittently in
Philadelphia on law business.  During  a supper with Sal DiMarco he
suggested that on my way to the airport the next day I should take time to
have the cab driver take me to see  this once proud vessel.  I slipped
through a loose gate and shot these:

http://www.bobbaron.com/SS_US/page1.html

Regards,

--Bob