Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 download problem
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:50:32 +0900

Leica are currently "extensively restructuring their database" so
online registration is not possible for a while.  I recently bought a
new M9 and wish to get Lightroom 3.  Ms Birgitte Mielke from Leica
said I can download it directly from Adobe.  However, when I do that,
I am asked by the software to enter a 24 digit serial number.  I see
no option to enter my Leica TAN number.

Any ideas?

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 download problem)