Subject: [Leica] IMG: Threshing Wheat
From: imagist3 at (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:37:06 -0600

On Mar 8, 2011, at 5:49 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Keep in mind that I have hundreds of these slides ;-)   It takes me about a
> day to remove all of the dust and scratches.  Worth it or not?

Not this one.

If I were you
I'd be asking myself
is this among the best I've ever seen?
on this subject?
in this location?
at this time in history?
Is this my best work?

When and if I ever get to my archives
those are the questions I expect to edit with.

George Lottermoser
george at

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] IMG: Threshing Wheat)