Subject: [Leica] Orpheus Parade Lundi Gras
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:20:51 -0800

Sonny Carter SHOWED::

> Two shots from Orpheus, the last parade before Mardi Gras.  Lots of fun,
> including a Dragon that rivals Bacchus' Alligator.
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=851

Hi Sonny,

Mardi Gras along with all the festivities involved is one event I wanted to
photograph. But unfortunately it never came about nor could I get an
assignment to cover it. Getting a little late to say.... "well always next
year!" :-) But until I'm down and out one should always think positive and
maybe next year! :-)

I'm sure shooting it with digital must produce some incredible images as I
believe only digital can do, compared to "pushed film 3 stops!" Certainly
for the night parades as we see in these two frames..

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Orpheus Parade Lundi Gras)