Subject: [Leica] Fuji X100 owner's manual
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:32:03 -0700

You just flick the switch on the front to toggle back and forth between
optical and electronic (pg. 18)

As they are using LCD projected framelines and a fixed lens, it should have
been relatively easy to incorporate parallax compensation down to 0.7 meter.
Still hoping the shipped cameras will.

"Glad" they went to all the trouble to include optional shutter sounds (pg.
21). Idiots.

John

Message from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Fuji X100 owner's manual)