Subject: [Leica] Homeless
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:19:49 +0100

 From the serie "Dancing in the Subway", I would like prepare an small
book with the complete series, these persons was usually sit in front
of the musicians and sometimes, if they are no drink so much, was
dancing with the other people. I a sad image we can find in all our
cities, I don't know which is the correct response from authorities to
help these people, but this is a reality more frequent every day. We
caan do very few things as photographers, and amateurs, just show what
can you find too in our reich cities.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1017934BWSw.jpg.html

M8, Summilux 35 (Pre asph)

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be appreciated,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/