Subject: [Leica] More snow in Middle TN
From: lists at (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:40:25 -0600

I know...we are all bored with snow photos, but today was one of the
first times this year it has been sunny right after the snow AND I have
had a chance to get out and make a few shots.

Here are 29 images I shot this morning on a short walk in my
neighborhood, then over around the Nashville Golf and Athletic Club and
the Boiling Springs Academy in Brentwood, TN.

Harrison McClary

Replies: Reply from bill at (Bill Grimwood) ([Leica] More snow in Middle TN)
Reply from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More snow in Middle TN)