Subject: [Leica] Painted Stork
From: montoid at (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 00:33:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Dog fight and Shadow 2 for me, love the simplicity!

>>I had been to Vedanthangal, a bird sanctuary close to Chennai, last
(5th Feb) for a second visit this year. Luckily, the place was empty, and I
could practice my panning and capturing birds in flight, techniques I need
solid practice in, to my hearts content. Some Painted Stork action:

In Flight with environment:

Carrying nesting material:

By dusk, the water became still, and you get decent shadows:

C&C, as ever, welcome.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Painted Stork)