Subject: [Leica] IMGs: BW Collection
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:40:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Awesome! And fine shows they will be!  ;-)

Montie

>>It's been a hectic beginning of the year, so I haven't been able to take
>>any new
images for some time. There are two shows I'm getting ready for, and in the
midst of this I've been approached by a local beauty salon to hang my
images.
They want BW only so I collected a few from the past year as well as worked
on
converting some images I haven't worked on before (Steve Barbour will
recongize
quite a few from our February 2010 outing to Yosemite).

Here are the images I've chosen to show for them to select from at the Salon:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/MSalon

C&C always welcome.

And I certainly would love to see/meet some luggers at the two shows: one
reception is at 49 Geary in SF (Modernbook Gallery) on Thursday, March 3rd
from
5:30pm to 8. The other reception is at the Gallery House in Palo Alto on
April 1
from 6pm - 8. More about these later. Really hope some of you can attend.

Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA