Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year and Welcome Leila
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:31:13 -0800

Thanks all for the kind words, some particulars:

Leila was 13 weeks old when we picked her up - we were up in Vancouver the
week prior and my wife literally flew to Albuquerque (albucorgi) the day
after we came back to pick her up and then flew home the next day. While we
fully support shelters and rescue organizations (our daughter just got her
first dog from a shelter), my wife is very partial to Cardigan Welsh Corgi
so that's what we got. They are rather short but after having 5 corgi in 20
years, they look normal to us :-)

She is now 14 weeks old and we are adjusting :-)
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Happy New Year and Welcome Leila)