Subject: [Leica] how's your weather
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:29:44 -0600

Taken through a window looking onto part of our front yard:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_1000555.jpg.html

Big drifts, 10 degrees F (-1 tomorrow), high winds and blizzard warning
today.  Looking out our back yard, our pool is not visible but you can
see  some depression in the snow where it is.  This is probably
laughable compared to other parts of the country, but unusual here
(Oklahoma City).  Hope everyone is safe.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] how's your weather)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] how's your weather)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] how's your weather)