Subject: [Leica] Gearheads and M9 Lovers.......
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:32:11 -0600

Geoff,

No suggestions for the Venus*, but it should be easy enough to restore
the Mona Lisa in PS.  They're probably just a little behind the times at
the Louvre.

Ken

*Except maybe from John Prine:

Give my stomach to Milwaukee if they run out of beer,
Put my socks in a cedar box - just get 'em outta here!
Venus de Milo can have my arms -
Look out, I've got your nose!
Sell my heart to the junk man,
And give my love to Rose!