Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday: A flower…
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:04:07 -0600

On Jan 28, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

> I like the second one, less background. I also think that this would have
> benn much prettier in colour...
> Cheers
> Jayanand
>
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:45 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at
> mac.com>wrote:
>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=4785>

Thanks Jayanand.
I've added a color version for you:
<http://www.imagist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/L1120042color.jpg>

For me the color just seems overpower the form;
perhaps because the florescent light source does not do justice to the true
color
(and I can't seem to find the "true" color in the file).

I prefer the light defining the form in the monochrome in this case.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com