Subject: [Leica] Hullo. Leica R Solution
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:16:17 -0500

The flange  distances being what they are this is what it should have to be.
As Richard writes.  As you can not have a negative adaptor. The adaptor
itself has to exist.

The simplicity and elegance of an Evil Or DEVIL or MILC camera would be too
hard to say no too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrorless_interchangeable_lens_camer
Its an obvious solution to an archaic lens mount which could not be
discounted by a Leica persons with PR capabilities talking to a group of
people with that glass sitting at home.
If Leica could not crank one of these puppies out I'm sure Panasonic could
do it for them.

When they started using the term "solution" the didn't say "camera" as in
R10. Its a solution probably not  a perfect perfect one to getting the glass
going again.
Both the Leitax adaptors on a Nikon and these would be more than adequate;
quite inspiring in use.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com