Subject: [Leica] OT: eSATA on MacBook Pro
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:51:22 -0600

I want to thank whoever it was that steered me to getting the express
card slot to eSATA for my 17 inch Macbook Pro.  It is so much better
than the other ports are, USB2 and Firewire 800.  I just got it today
and am amazed at how much faster it is.

I also got expresscard card readers for SD and CF cards...not sure that
I'll use them much as my port will be used by an external eSATA portable
drive, but they are nice to have.

Thanks again.

Just goes to show ya this list is knowledgeable on far more than Leica
cameras.

Harrison.

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] OT: eSATA on MacBook Pro)
Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] OT: eSATA on MacBook Pro)