Subject: [Leica] IMG: Street Scene
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:16:37 -0600

On 1/20/2011 7:36 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Sure do wish I had my M9 when I went to China in 2005:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/131962680
>
> <http://www.pbase.com/image/131962680>I'll just have to go back!
>
> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina

I don't know.  I have this same lens and camera (well, the 5D II), and
this image seems (forgive me) sort of "early digital", lots of
sharpening and contrast.  Was this the full frame or a crop?  With the
5D I usually don't have to do anything besides a little capture
sharpening, either one of the sets I made in ACR or sometimes Topaz
Infocus.  Interesting image, though.

Ken