Subject: [Leica] OT IMGS: Friday cabbages
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:24:16 +0000

What? Friday is for flowers, right?
Last Saturday we had company from New Orleans. We had not seen our friends
since Katrina blew us to Texas in 2005. It was a wet nasty day. We stopped
at Pine Mills Pottery to show our friends the wonderful work of Daphne &
Gary Hatcher.
Daphne's flower bed outside the studio was filled with the most beautiful
ornamental cabbages. Hence, Friday Cabbages. It's January. The flowers are
mostly gone.
>From the LeicaBerry.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backroads/mineola/Mineola-Pine+Mills-7.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backroads/mineola/Mineola-Pine+Mills-6.jpg.html>