Subject: [Leica] argh! stupid photographer!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:10:11 -0600

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at
gmail.com>wrote:

> None of them read CF cards. If they are even a couple of years old they
> won't read SDHC cards or better, only plain vanilla SD cards..

I bought a Lenovo a couple years ago that did not read sdhc, but I was able
to download a software upgrade from the manufacturer. that fixed it.

My Vaio reads several kinds of sticks and has an adapter for CF.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/