Subject: [Leica] argh! stupid photographer!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:46:38 -0500

Yeah, a piece of tape and almost anything that fits into that little
2x2mm hole to depress the switch should do the trick. Pencil eraser
chunk might work well, thinking about things that might be in a
photographer's bag.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] argh! stupid photographer!)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] argh! stupid photographer!)