Subject: [Leica] Updated my LUG gallery
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:08:23 -0900

Thanks for the positive comments Jayanand and Wayne.....I'm really
glad you both enjoyed the print.  It is one of my favorites, for sure.

I can't remember which paper I used for either the
DigitalBW-PrintExchange or the Large Format Forum print exchange, but
this image looks especially good printed on one of the Baryta type
papers, so it was most likely one of those papers (although I have
printed it on fine art matte papers also).  As I probably mentioned on
the print description sheets, this diner was demolished shortly after
I took this photo as part of an urban renewal project in Minneapolis.
Sad to see it go.....I think it had been there for many years.

Even here in Alaska, so many of the interesting, older structures that
I have photographed over the past 25 years, especially in the port
area, are no longer here.

Gary