Subject: [Leica] An experiment in film
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:24:36 -0600

I looked at her site.
She obviously does okay with digital; though nothing particularly special.

With her questionable foray into "film" she appears to offer a decent
example of how the digital auto technology can make some forms of
photography appear "easier."

She has as much right as anyone else to market her brand.

Her presentation of her "experiment with film" does not deserve a break.
What she did and what she said about what she did was extremely weak;
deserving an "F" in any 101 course in any discipline.

Regards,
George
(from iPad)

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] An experiment in film)