Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - 50mm f2.8 El-Nikkor enlarging lens
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:14:00 -0500

For Sale:  a mint 50mm f2.8 El-Nikkor enlarging lens with a mounting plate
for a 45 MXT Bessler enlarger.  It is in mint (like new) condition.  I
donated my entire darkroom set up to a high school for their photography
program along with Schneider lenses, Thompson safelights, 16x20 print
washers, etc.  Made them quite happy.  I kept this lens thinking I'd build
another darkroom.

$120 + $15 shipping CONUS.

Contact me off list.  Accept PayPal.

Cheers,

Richard Clompus

Lens Specifications
Elements/Groups 6/4
Recommended Film Format 24x36mm (35mm)
Mount Thread size       39mm (not including retaining ring)
Aperture Range  f/2.8-16
Full/Half Click Stops   Yes/No
Filter Thread size      40.5mm (not including lens cap)
Magnification   2x-20x (8x)
Pre-Set Aperture        No
Dimensions      2 x 1.5" (51x39mm)
Weight  3.7oz. (105g)