Subject: [Leica] I need HUG and lens advice
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:02:20 -0500

The 80mm Planar is good and would be equal to a 50mm lens fullframe on 6x6,
but with a crop factor, you probably want the 60mm Distagon. Matching 24mm
will be hard, because the 30mm Distagon is probably what you need and it is
VERY expensive used.

If you get the 40mm distagon or 50mm distagon, be sure to get the FLE
(floating element) versions, they are CONSIDERABLY sharper, especially at
the edges, than the non-FLE versions. Aside from the non-FLE wideangles, the
Zeiss lenses for the Hassy are all good.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook