Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Arrived and Thank You to All
From: filippiniaia at hotmail.com (Matthew B. Filippini)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:25:55 -0600

My 2010 Yearbook arrived today.  I gave it a quick flip-through it, and I am
about to sit down and look through it carefully.

Thank you Jim for all your work on this, this year and every year.

I also want to thank the LUG for their generousity.  My 13-year-old son
Blaise, after seeing last year's yearbook (the first one I contributed to),
asked if he could submit photos in 2010.  I told him he could, and he did.

He was very excited today when he saw his photos, in print, in a real book.
It is very kind of the LUG community to allow, accept, and encourage open
participation in the Yearbook.  Jim writes in his yearly instructions that
LUG members (even ones who contribute as little as I do), their families,
and all are welcome to submit photos.  But the LUG community truly does
accept the open participation.  So thank you all, for being so kind to my
son.

Matt

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Arrived and Thank You to All)