Subject: [Leica] FS: My prints
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 03:54:36 -0500

I've been working on implementing a new shopping cart system on my website,
so that my prints can be bought online directly without emailing me to ask
the price and shipping, etc. I've got about 40 of my favorite photos added
to it so far, check it out!

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/purchase.php

For my friends on the LUG, enter the promo code LUG at checkout for $50 off
your order. If you want one of my photographs that is not in the shopping
cart system yet, email me and I'll give you the same price on any other
print you want. I have 1200 photos online so getting them all in the
shopping system will take me some time! Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography