Subject: [Leica] IMG:Triple Hug
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:36:25 -0800

Alan Magayne-Roshak showed:
> Another from the the backlog of favorites.  It might provide a chuckle.
> > <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/TripleHug_MR.jpg.html>

Hi Alan

This is my kinda feel good picture.:-) With so much damn misery about the
world these days any kind of photograph of people enjoying a real honest to
goodness hug is a "great photo!" :-)
How can it not be even as simple as it is!
On top of that there really isn't much detail or thought necessary into the
technical necessities other than....... the most important....  "SEE -
SHOOT!" :-)   A real life feel good moment captured! :-)
Thanks Alan,
cheers,
ted :-)

But then I'm a huggy bear kinda person as many of my friends know! :-)