Subject: [Leica] The Three Kings
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 02:19:14 +0100

Tomorrow is holiday in Spain, The Epiphany, the tradition is that the
3 Kings gave many presents to the childrens, it also a big parade that
this year I have not photographed and just made photos to my grand
daughter, but I hope our friend Carl Socolow would show us really
great pictures, today he was still here. Yesterday I've founf?d these
three Kings on the street, almost no time to prepare my camera, I had
on my M8 the Summilux 50mm, unfortunately is a narrow angle, but I
think it is just an amazing picture to share with you

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1017650w.jpg.html

Thanks for looking

Saludos cordiales
Lluis