Subject: [Leica] What REAL MEN drink
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:50:50 -0700

That's great, Larry.  Reminds me of a couple of moonshine stories of my own.
 When I was in high school in Tennessee a friend and I found 2 gallons of
shine half buried in the woods.  Naturally, we purloined them and rebottled
them into half-pints for resale at dances.  Man that was SOOOO illegal I get
goosebumps thinking about it!

Then a few years later I was living in Stuart, VA and had a fender-bender in
my Porsche roadster.  I drove it down to Winston-Salem for some body work
and had to hitchhike back to Stuart.  I eventually got picked up by a couple
of locals in a pickup truck, and after a few minutes of idle conversation,
one of them pulled a pint of moonshine out from under his thigh where he had
stuck it and offered me a drink.  How could I refuse?

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE