Subject: [Leica] Baby Olive
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 17:47:11 -0800

Hi Luggers,
We are back from the wilds of Pender Island and again in the land of
high speed internet and cable television.
Didn't miss them much but did miss the LUG. Hope you all had a great
holiday time and best wishes for 2011.
We had half the family with us at the cabin including grand daughter
Olive who at 4 1/2 months already has an agent and has been on TV once.
It helps, I guess, that Mom is in the business and that Olive looks
like this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Family/OliveW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/29w8pnc

Taken on my M8 with the 50mm Summilux Asph at 1/60th ISO 1250
developed in CS4

C&C always welcome

Howard  (back in Vancouver and preparing to leave for Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Baby Olive)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Baby Olive & great noise reduction)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Baby Olive)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Baby Olive)