Subject: [Leica] Plethora of pictures
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:32:26 -0500

In keeping with a New Year's resolution I tried to clean up my 12" Powerbook
hard disk and store all my images on another drive. A Spotlight search of
.jpg in the hard drive revealed that I have over 38900 image files. I've
only owned this little laptop since 2005. That works out to 7780 pictures a
year or over 21 pictures a day, nearly 2 every waking hour, rain or shine.
And people say that drugs or alcohol are addictions. Is there a 12 step
program for photographers? Help me before I snap again! And I have two more
computers to go.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Plethora of pictures NOW EDIT RULES!)