Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:48:30 -0500

That week also gives you a chance to get a week off to a nice start on
sunday or to do a catch up on Saturday if you loafed during the week

best though is the position on the standard calendar which makes it easy to
see the week

ric

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PAW 50 (ric))