Subject: [Leica] My last picture in 2010 (Lluis)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 01:11:44 +0100

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The post of the Ric's picture has give me the same idea to post the
really last picture from 2010, this one was from my window on the
subway, not the but the last. M8 Elmarit 2.8/24mm ASPH

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1017557BWS.jpg.html

I think that could be something amazaing that everyone post too the
last 2010 picture

Thanks for looking and thanks to all the greetings messages for the
New Year, now as Ted says we should already prepare our pictures for
2011, thanks to Jim for the Book too!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/